Thursday 12 April 2018

Gourmet Soulful Music - 11 April '18

Leigh The Flava - Intro

Mumu Fresh ft Black Sheep Dres - Workin
Manny Deanda ft Nique - Interior
EmKaybe ft Ann Nesby - Jam (REELSOUL Throwback Mix)
Cornell Carter - That Feelin'
Eric Mckinley - Look In Your Eyes
Terry Harris - On the Floor
The Hamiltones ft Ricco Barritone - Money Cant Buy You Love
Ronnie Wright ft Vursatyl - I'll Always Love You
Reuben Alexander - I Can't Stop

Interview with Reuben Alexander
Livin Out Loud - All My Love
Stevie Wonder - Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing
Livin Out Loud - Lately
Donny Hathaway - The Ghetto
Livin Out Loud - Brokeazz
Marvin Gaye - After The Dance
L Young - Can't Get You Off My Mind
Blu Mitchell - Standing Ovation
Eshe Escoffery Reazons
Reuben Alexander - I Can't Stop *NOT on PODCAST*

Listen Again HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment