Friday 26 February 2016

Gourmet Soulful Music - 24 February '16

Leigh The Flava - Intro

Marc Staggers - Bring It Home To Me [NL Mix]
CC - My Folks
Kenya Soulsinger - Can't Live Twice
Kenya Soulsinger - Grown & Lovely
GEO - Capture My Attention
Ledisi - Once Had Your Lovin (Remix)
Teddy Douglas ft Marcell Russell - Clap My Hands (feat P-Funk Horns)
Trina Broussard - Adieu
Tweet - Neva Shouda Left Ya
Tweet - Somebody Else Will ft Missy Elliott
Tashan - Doin It
Vin Keatin - UR

GUEST CHEF - Paul 'Brother Bumski' Refern
The Masai - Across The Tracks
Stevie Wonder - Superstiotion
Gladys Knight - Save The Overtime (For Me)
The Temptations - The Jones [UK Remix]
Ned Doheny - To Prove My Love
Hamish Stuart - Midnight Rush (12 Shades 'n' Redfunk Re-mix)
Arnold Blair - Trying To Get Next To You
The Four Tops - I Just Cant Get You Out Of My Mind

Listen Again HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment