Friday 3 July 2015

Gourmet Soulful Music - 01 July '15

Leigh The Flava - Intro

Evette Busby - Not Here Not Now
Tracy Hamlin - No Limits (Love Mix)
Natasha Watts - Hit The Spot
Chelsea Wilson - Closer

Usher - My Baby Just Cares for Me
Gordon Chambers - Get To Know Poetic
Carmichael Musiclover - Unconditional
Kheyra - If I Had A Penny

VINTAGE CULINARY DELIGHTS
Selected by Mr Kulcha Beats
Earth Wind and Fire - Boogie Wonderland
Carl Anderson - Buttercup
Erykah Badu - On & On

Bilal - _Pleasure Toy ft Big K.R.I.T

Interview with Kenya
Kenya - Let Me (TOM Glide Rework Extended)
Kenya - I Can't Help It
Kenya - My Own Skin

Kejam featuring Chanel - Love Is Magic (US radio mix)
Rashad - I Thought About Leaving Her
Roszunn - Starlight (July 18)

Janet Jackson - No Sleeep
Renee Strong - Always On My Mind
Jaheim - Back In My Arms

Listen Again HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment