Thursday 16 October 2014

Gourmet Soulful Music - 15 October '14

Leigh The Flava - Intro

Audrey Rose ft Troy Ave - That Love
Jazmin Sisters - You ft Iamsu!
Will Downing - Here I Go Love Sick
Tony McClendon - So Glad I Know You

Maxine Ashley ft Pharell - Perpetual Nights
Noel Gourdin ft Hil St Soul - No Worries (Remix)
Rahsaan Patterson - Forever My Darlin'
EVM128 ft Omar - Beyond (Revisited)

Gs Way - Took so Long ft Melina Jones
Prince - U KNOW
The British Collective - Romantic (So Sweet Mix)
Portia Monique  - My Love

Ingredient X
Breakout - Planet Rock pt1

Vintage Culinary Delights - Listeners Selection
from Haze Beats

Lamont Dozier - Trying To Hold On To My Woman (1973 - Out Here On My Own)
Bobby Womack - If You Think Youre Lonely Now (1981 - The Poet)
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - They Reminisce Over You (TROY) (1992)

Rap Platters
Guilty Simpson & Oh No - Rolled.
Rhymageddon - Industry Slaves
Dayne Jordan - I Want it All (prod Jazzy Jeff)

MayaBlu - Legacy.
Lionel Cornelius - Uh Huh

Soulful House Delicacies
Andre Harris - It's Music (Original)
Deep Boyz, Byron Stingily - Father (Frankie Feliciano Classic NYC Mix)
Ralf GUM, Monique Bingham - The Pap (Ralf GUM Main)
Kaily - No Love (Original)

Listen Again HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment