Thursday 11 July 2013

Gourmet Soulful Music - 10 July 2013


Leigh The Flava Intro

Crossroads ft Teisha Marie - Aint Nobody Like You
Peven Everett & Co. - I Just Want To Make You Happy
Glen Goldsmith - Sunshine
Don E & UK Collective - Spiritual

Donell Jones - Sorry I Hurt You
Charlie Wilson - I Still Have You (Soulpersona Raregroove Remix)
J Anderson ft KJon - Only One Way
Timotha Lanae - My Man
Marcia Mitchell - For Love
Chris Jasper - Someone

Ingredient X
Bob Marley - Could You Be Loved (RAC Remix)

Interview with Teisha Marie
Teisha Marie - Addicted To Life
Teisha Marie - Acknowledgement
Teisha Marie - Show and Tell

Vintage Culinary Delights
Bobby Womack - Tell Me Why (1985 - Poet II)
BreakWater - Let Love In (1980 - Splashdown)
Lonnie Liston Smith - Never Too Late (1983 - Dreams Of Tomorrow)
Zingara - I Surrender (1981 - Zingara)


Listen again HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment