Thursday 9 May 2013

Gourmet Soulful Music - 08 May 2013


Leigh The Flava Intro

Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines ft TI & Pharrell
LL Cool J - Something About You ft Charlie Wilson, Melody Thornton & EW&F
Kenya - I Can't Help It (SugaBoom Remix)
Kadija Kamara - Groovin

Cleveland P Jones - Think It Over **WORLD EXCLUSIVE**
Felicia Temple - Nothing I Wouldn't Do
Jasmine Nichol - The Fantasy
Jaheim - Age Ain't A Factor

Drew Vision - Knocks Me Off My Feet
Elements Of Life - Pastime Paradise
Elliot Macauley - Hey Boy
Glenn Jones - Everyday
Eric Lau ft Rahel - Everytime

Ingredient X
Howie B ft Robbie Roberson - Take Your Partner By The Hand (DJ Premier Vocal Remix)(1997)

The Mood Doctors - Refuse **EXCLUSIVE**
Torae Ft Pharoahe Monch - Whats Love

Sabrina Starke - Kissing My Love
Rasheen - Soul Sounds
Tashan - I Can't Stay Away
Nicci Canada - Sweet Thang
Omar - The Man

Vintage Culinary Delights
Adina Howard - Freak Like Me (Mecca Soul Review) (1995)
Cruna - Take Me Higher (2004)
Ethan Edwards - All Over Again (Straight Vocal Mix) (2003)
Billy Davis - I Want You (1990)
Maxwell - Get To Know Ya (Rockwilder Remix) (2001)

Listen again HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment