Thursday 6 December 2012

Gourmet Soulful Music - 05 December 2012


Leigh The Flava Intro

KCAT - Broken
Kirby Maurier - I Love HIM
McKoy ft Marlon Cotton - Highways
Monte Croft - Flowin'

KeboMusic ft Tracy Cruz - All for You
Amina Bryant - On My Own (Radio Edit)
Keyshia Cole - Hey Sexy
Yavante' - Window Pain
Sean Hardin - I'm Better

Positive Flow - Do What I Do ft Omar
Root & Groove Element - Whatever Happened To Honesty
Scrimshire - All I Do ft Stac
McKoy - Love is the Key

Ingredient X - Dave Brubeck RIP
Carmen McRae & Dave Brubeck - Take Five

Natasha Watts - Go Slow
Chris Crain - So Cool
Sosha Oshaye - Love Fly High
Ferry Ultra ft Ron Carroll - I Owe My Love to You

DJ Soulchild Interview
Brandy ft Craig Mack - I Wanna Be Down (DJ Soulchild Diggy Down Hip-Hop Remix)
Faye B - Finally (DJ Soulchild Remix)
Tamia - Beautiful Surprise ( DJ Soulchild Remix) **WORLD EXCLUSIVE**
Ryan Leslie ft Cassie & Fabolous - Addiction (DJ Soulchild NYC Throwback Remix)

Listen Again HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment